In the beginning of the summer I was contacted by Monica the CEO - Mom-trepreneur of the Little Looster. She thought I would be interested in doing a review/giveaway of the Little Looster - the Looster Booster and she was certain that my kids (and my friends kids) would appreciate it. And she was right. I love it and so do the kids. It is lightweight which makes it easier for the kids to maneuver by themselves - which really gives them the sense of independence they are always looking for not to mention they aren't always having to wait on me to help them so it eliminates accidents when they really have to "go". I have been very happy with this product and I'm certain you will be too. Be sure to check out the website: www.littlelooster.com for additional information.
What exactly is a Little Looster?
Fresh on the market, Little Looster™ is a revolutionary, uniquely-designed potty training accessory that provides the perfect support for little legs and fits discreetly around the base of your Loo. All grown-ups can use the toilet while standing or sitting without needing to move it out of the way. With the Little Looster, parents and caregivers no longer have to clean out those tiny potty chairs or fuss with a step stool that inevitably clutters the bathroom. Toddlers can train to tinkle in the toilet independently and successfully right on the “big potty.” The benefits of training with Little Looster do not stop there! Using the Little Looster saves both time and money, as parents are potty-training their little ones on average 2 months earlier. That is approximately $175/per child in savings and over 425 diapers that are no longer filling the landfills. (this information was taken from www.littlelooster.com)
I was given this product to try. Most of the comments/ideas and opinions are my own unbiased thoughts. That being said: HOW ABOUT A GIVEAWAY??!!
How to enter:
- This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, 18 years or older.
- Leave a separate comment (on this blog) for each entry
- Please be sure to include your email address with your mandatory entry - if I do not have your email address I won't have any way to get in touch with you if you win!
- If you have any questions on how to enter - please do not hesitate to send me a email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please visit the sponsors website - www.littlelooster.com - and leave a comment on this blog telling me something that you learned.
- Follow this blog publicly via Google Friend Connect - if you already do be sure to let me know (1 extra entry)
- Like the sponsors Facebook Page (I would love it if you told them I sent you) and leave a comment below telling me that you did so (1 extra entry)
- Follow this blog using networked blogs (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry)
- Follow my Facebook Page (2 extra entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can do this twice per day (2 extra entries per tweet)
- you can use this tweet = #Review and #Giveaway!! #Win a #LittleLooster from @loostermama and @365daysasmom http://tinyurl.com/3bdommg
- Follow the sponsor on Twitter (2 extra entries)
- You can also earn one additional entry by using any of the other share buttons at the bottom of this post (1 extra entry per additional method - let me know how you shared)