Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 Bucket List **UPDATED**



I've decided to start a "bucket list" for the year 2011! It isn't going to be JUST for me but for myself, Jason and all of the kids. Thought it would be something fun and motivating to do! I will add to it as I think of more things and cross off items as they are completed!

  1. Book a Disney Vacation for 2012 (or at least save enough money for one)
  2. Camp in a New York State Park - we've camped lots before but never in a State Park
  3. Compete in the Crappie Derby, Whitney Point NY - or Ice Fish this Winter
  4. Complete the Chenango County portion of the Finger Lakes Trail
  5. Get 500 blog followers
  6. Go snowtubing
  7. Hike to at least one firetower this summer
  8. Potty train Brooklinn
  9. Take a trip to Sandy Island Beach - Lake Ontario
  10. Take kids on a train ride
  11. Take Raileigh skiing or snowboarding
  12. Take the kids to NYC
  13. Sell our house
  14. Move the girls into the same room and give Eian his own
  15. Eian says =shoot a bulls eye with his bb gun
  16. JJ says = go swimming
  17. Eian says = get a bow and arrow
  18. JJ says = spend the night at a friends house
  19. Eian says = go deep sea fishing
  20. Raileigh says = go to a Broadway show
  21. Go dog sledding
  22. Improve the look of my blog
  23. Go to Enchanted Forest this summer
  24. Go river tubing

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will get you to 500 :)

http://kittycatslittertray.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

It's definitely a start! Thanks for the follow!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Bloggy Moms. Helping you hit 500. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Jenn!

Mom Daughter Style said...

i would love to get 500 followers for my blog too. great list.

btw, i saw your blog from Bloggy moms. i'm your latest follower. i hope you visit my blog too.

SingleMamaRants said...

I have a bucket list and its getting dusty. You have inspired me to get a move on it. :-)Btw you have beautiful children.



http://singlemamatalesitall.wordpress.com

Toyin O. said...

Great list, thanks for sharing.

Lisa P. said...

I'm a new follower from Makin' Me Crazy Monday Blog Hop.

Lisa
www.LisaBlogs.com

1grown2togo said...

River tubing is so much fun!!! New GFC follower from the Tuesday Hop~Shari

http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Erica,

Hope this gets you a little closer to 500 on your list. I'm now following you as well. Thanks for supporting my blog, and I think this your "bucket list" is awesome! keep it up!

Best wishes,

Faith Walker
ATL WLS Diva

Michele said...

Great list. We have lots of great State Parks in PA to camp out. We usually pick those, because their less cost than most campgrounds.
Good Luck with completing your list.
Thanks for following my blog, returning the favor.
Money $aving Michele

LiAnne said...

I think I will copy & paste your bucket list, tweak it just a lil and change the names.

Cherie said...

I'm your newest follower!

http://www.journeythoughmommyhood.blogspot.com

Mrs.G said...

Oh I love this!!!I think I might do one for this year too.Thank you for the idea:)

Romina said...

I like that your list includes things others want to do too. Maybe I'll do this for my family. I have to potty train my son anyway, might as well put it on a list and feel good about crossing it off. I'm stopping by from the hop. Happy Thursday!

Mama Love said...

Love your Bucket List for the year it's inspiring me to create one for my family! I'm a new blogger,started this week, and will be following you!
<3
http://mamalove3.blogspot.com/

JBMFT said...

Don't know how close you are but Lake Delta is a great State Park, highly reccomended. One of the highlights and most beautiful of all campsites I hit on my motorcycle trip to Canada last summer.

http://www.nysparks.com/parks/66/details.aspx

http://daddyssidecar.blogspot.com/