Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Winter Storm

I'm one of those "weird" people - the one that actually likes the snow. I'm just not a big fan of the cold! We had our first snow "storm" of the season. I think we ended up getting 2 or 3 inches. That is a long way from an actual storm here in Upstate NY but the kids were excited about it anyway. The only problem is that I can't seem to find their snowpants or winter jackets. We have only been in this house since August. And I am still having problem remembering where exactly I have put things away. I remember sorting through piles and piles of snowpants and jackets. I made 3 piles: 1 for items that should still fit, 1 for items to get rid of and 1 for items to set aside for when Brooklinn gets bigger. I can't seem to find the items that should fit. My kids are so mad at me right now because they really want to go out and play - I let them anyway! Afterall, it isn't their fault their Mom is losing her mind. Where can they be??!! The hunt continues.....hopefully I will find them before the next storm!

0 comments: