Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crockpot Creamy Macaroni & Beef

Taken from: Dinner$ on a Dime - GOOSEBERRY PATCH COOKBOOKS  p. 126

1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
2 10-3/4 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
8 ounce package shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
7 ounce package elbow macaroni uncooked
2 cups of milk
1/2 - 1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon pepper

Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker; mix well. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 hours, or until macaroni is tender. Serves 8

I'm giving this recipe a:
It was too creamy for me! I like my macaroni and cheese to be more cheesy. I also felt that the noodles were too "done" and the whole dish looked a little mushy....too mushy for me! I would LOVE it if you would share your favorite Macaroni and Cheese recipe with me!! Thanks!!!!

0 comments: