Thursday, January 17, 2013

Card Challenge #12 - Thinking of You

Do you eve struggle with the way something looks? I was working on this card last night and I had a vision in my mind of what it should look like and it looked beautiful....but it just wasn't working on paper. This is what I finally came up with (my 10 year old son heard me grumbling to myself and took a look and said: "I don't know what you are looking at Mom but I think it looks terrific" <3 I'm also working on my photography skills - I believe that a good picture makes all the difference in the world. This card was made using Spectrum Noir markers and the Stamp is from Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps. The Sketch was taken from Sketch Saturday!




I would like to enter it into the following challenges:


I also want to share some tags that I made up yesterday. 



Please feel free to "like" me on Facebook. I'm also working on getting lots of items into my Etsy Store


5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh Erica, I struggle ALL the time about the way something looks, so I totally get what you're saying. :)
And I don't know what you see, but I see a BEAUTIFUL card. It's perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!!!

So glad that you played along in the Thinking of You challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

jkreucher said...

I agreen with you on having a great idea in your head, and somehow it doesn't quite come out the same on paper!
your son is right though. this is cute as can be!
Love your design and great colors!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Dawn said...

cute card and great sketch too
Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge

Darlene Lyons said...

So sweet! Love the homemade flowers and adorable puppy! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Ann English said...

Erica, this is as cute as can be! It may not be what you planned but it sure came out well!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!