I'm still learning and practicing my coloring techniques. This cute little girl & cupcake was made using a stamp from Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps. I used Spectrum Noir markers (TB1, TB2, TB3, PP1, PP3, PP5, FS2, PL1, OR1, BGR1, CT3, EB7, GB10, GB8, TN2). I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Sketch Saturday: the challenge was to make a card using the above "sketch". This weeks challenge is sponsored by Stamp Fairy
- Cupcake Craft Challenges: this weeks challenge theme was simply "cupcakes". Their sponsors this week are Di's Digi Downloads and Saturated Canary.
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: this weeks challenge was "pick of the year". I chose one of their August challenges called spots and stripes. Their sponsor this week is Ribbon Girl
- Digital Tuesday Challenge: this weeks theme is "layers". Their sponsor this week is Crafts & Me.
- Cute Card Thursday: The theme is eat, drink and be merry. Their sponsor is Whimsy Stamps