I was contacted by IntelliCeuticals and immediately told them I was interested! My product arrived safe and sound within a few days. Brooklinn and I were super excited to try out the Massage Oil. It came to us at the right time - she was starting to get dry spots on her legs and tummy! The first thing I did after opening the bottle of oil was to smell it. It smelled fresh and natural! I was also happy that it didn't smell anything like lavender - so many baby products smell like lavender these days that I have grown tired of it! I couldn't wait to try it out. The fragrance (which left me just as calm and relaxed as her)- coupled with me massaging it into her skin, had a very relaxing and soothing effect on Brooklinn and it made nap time that much easier. The dry patches on her body immediately disappeared and even left me wanting to try it on my dry patches of skin!
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Harmonic Baby Aromatic Massage Oil is a 100% natural formula which contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Mandarin essential oil (Citrus reticulata) (outer peel fruit) is a gentle and elevating oil. It has harmonizing and stimulating properties and is well-known to maintain emotional balance. This oil is excellent to use with a massage before sleep.
- Neroli essential oil (Citrus vulgaris and Citrus Bigardia) (flower)a perfect compliment to a relaxing massage, helping to pacify and brighten the baby's spirit.
- Chamomile essential oil (Matricaria chamomilla) (seeds) known for its calming and soothing properties.
They also have great products for Mom!
new mom rebalancing drops™The first few weeks after your baby is home can be a period of wonderment and immense joy as you get to know your precious new addition. However, this can also be an overwhelming time, with little sleep and big routine adjustment – with utterly no time to stop and consider your new role. IntelliCeutical’s herbs have been used by women for centuries that desire to support a natural postnatal recovery and a swift return to normal after baby has been born.*
You can connect with IntelliCeuticals on Facebook, Twitter and also on their Blog. You can also find out about their other great products on their web-site.
One of my lucky readers is going to win:
1 IntelliCeuticals Harmonic Baby Massage Oil
1 IntelliCeuticals New Mom Rebalancing Drops
A VALUE OF $41.45!!
How to Enter!
- This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, 18 years or older.
- Leave a separate comment (on this blog) for each entry
- Please be sure to include your email address with your mandatory entry - if I do not have your email address I won't have any way to get in touch with you if you win!
- Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and leave a comment telling me what other product(s) you would like to try
- Follow this blog publicly via Google Friend Connect - if you already do be sure to let me know (1 extra entry)
- Post on your Facebook wall about this giveaway and leave a link back to this blog. You can do this once per day (2 extra entries per post) *hint* click the share to facebook button at the bottom of this post
- Follow this blog using networked blogs (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave me the link) - (5 extra entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this blog (10 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry)
- Follow my Facebook Page (3 extra entries)
- Subscribe to my FEED (3 extra entries)
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs - you can do this daily (2 extra entries per vote)
- Follow my business page (Buzzin' Balms) on Facebook or Buzzin' Balms Blog (3 extra entries per follow)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You can do this twice per day (2 extra entries per tweet)
- you can use this tweet = Review and #Giveaway!! #Win a baby massage oil and mom rebalancing drops from @IntelliGender and @365daysasmom http://tinyurl.com/2dnnv5u
- Follow the sponsor on Facebook - I would love it if you told then I sent you - (2 extra entries)
- Follow the sponsor on Twitter (1 extra entry)
- Follow the sponsors Blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on the sponsors Blog telling them I sent you or what you think about their products (2 extra entries)
- You can also earn one additional entry by using any of the other share buttons at the bottom of this post (1 extra entry per additional method - let me know how you shared)
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!