Sunday, January 2, 2011

She has a British Accent! And no eggs today :(

All of a sudden Brooklinn is speaking with a British accent! I have no idea why. The only reason I can think of is because she was having a Tea  Party with Grandma the other day and Grandma was talking with a British accent! It is so stinkin' funny! She only says a few understandable words: Mommy, JJ, Dada....but they are all nicely said with a accent :)

I could barely sleep last night. I was so excited to wake up this morning and run out to see how many eggs I have. I have ZERO! Yepper....ZERO eggs! I'm very disappointed! I thought since the first egg arrived on New Years Day it would be fun for me to keep a "egg counter". It can be found on the side bar, and  I adjust the total daily. So it now reads: Day 2 = 1 :(

I've been in a winning slump lately! I haven't won any new giveaways in 2 or 3 days! I'm bummed about that too!

Dinner!? Hmmmmm....what should I make? Maybe Corned Beef and Cabbage! I better get moving.......

0 comments: