Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years night and is recovering nicely! We had a great time with friends last night. We started out by having a yummy dinner at Cortese in Binghamton NY. I look forward to this meal all year long - Filet Mignon with Milanese Sauce - SO GOOD!!!!
After dinner we enjoyed a little bar hopping!!

I like to go to bed early, so when I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 2AM I decided it was time to slip. We arrived home safe and sound, thanks to our friend Bob (our DD). About 5 minutes after getting home Brooklinn decides it would be a good time to get up and play - which she gladly did until about 6AM.
 But what a way to start the New Year! This morning I woke up to find my very first egg in the chicken coop! I was so excited and now I can't stop running out to check and see if they have laid more.
All in all, it has been a pretty good first day of the year! Hopefully tonight my kids will do something funny or embarassing so I have a good story to write about tomorrow!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I think it is so funny that the Milanese Sauce looks green.....I know that it's not, I always get that when I go there with my mother!!! LOL!!