Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CIO Night #2

Last night went much smoother with Brooklinn. I don't know if it was because Daddy wasn't home to interfere in the process or because she finally realized what she was supposed to do. I put her down in her crib around 7:50 and she cried and screamed and yelled for her Mommy until 8:28. That is when she finally went to sleep :)

And guess what??!! She's still asleep - 

don't worry...I snuck in there last night and this morning and I could hear noises. I think she is just so tired from the many nights of poor sleep.

I felt bad for JJ last night. She doesn't like to hear her baby sister cry - ESPECIALLY when she is trying to sleep too!

Daddy will be home tonight but hopefully he will be able to stick it out tonight with us. It sure was nice to get a whole nights rest.


EGGS
My chickens disappointed me once again this morning. ZERO eggs is the total for today so far! But I'm sure I'll keep running out there to check. I don't want them to freeze afterall :)

DINNER
Not long ago, I found a cookbook that caught my eye. It's called "Dinners on a Dime" by Gooseberry Patch - more than 200 recipes for delicious, budget-friendly family meals. Tonights dinner is going to be coming from there - hopefully, I have everything needed:

ITALIAN MINI MEATLOAVES
1 lb ground beef
16-oz package stuffing mix
1 c. water
1 t. italian seasoning
1 c. tomato-basil pasta sauce
3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Mix beef, stuffing mix, water and season together until well blended. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick vegetable spray. Press mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. Make a small well in the center of each; spoon some sauce into each well. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 to 7 minutes more, until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award! Im your follower and love your blog!
Check it out here!
http://erika-mom2twins.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you-so-much.html